Monday 10 March 2014

Nicole by OPI - Teal Me Something New and This Blue Is So You! Swatches & Review

Hello! Today on the blog I will be showing you 2 of the 15 new polishes Nicole by OPI released for the year 2014! I received these and swatched these polishes a while back, but due to certain circumstances they didn't get posted -- Until now that is!


The first polish is called Teal Me Something New, and it is a teal creme polish. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone. If you've ever tried to photograph something teal, you would know that it is EXTREMELY difficult. My swatches appear more blue than it truly is, but in person it has a bit more green within it.


 Next up is This Blue Is So You! and it is a navy blue polish. On the first coat this polish has a jelly like finish, but after 2 coats you should have full coverage. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone.


 These polishes both apply very easily & are beautiful basic colors for your collection if you do not already own something similar. I can't wait to use these polishes as a base color for my stamping manicures because they are so bold, yet "safe" at the same time.

These polishes can be found in stores now in stores like Shoppers Drug Mart or Rexall (if you're from Canada) or CVS or Rite Aid (if you are from the US).

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment