Wednesday 5 June 2013

Born Pretty Store - 15pc Nail Art Design Brush Set Review

If you are one of my Facebook fans, last night you would have seen a sneak peek picture of my Spongebob meets the Minions manicure. Today I'm going to show you what tools I got from the Born Pretty Store that made it all possible!

I received the 15pc Nail Art Design Brush Set which consists of:
3 drawing tools
7 painting tools
2 liners
1 dotting tool
2 fan brushes

To create my manicure, I used the dotting tool, lining brush, and a detail brush within this set. The colors I used were Yellow Whiz by Milani, Blue Collar by Orly, and various acrylic paints. Here is the final design I came up with.

At first I just had Spongebob on my ring finger, and the rest of my nails were just plain with blue tips. After staring at my nails for a while I decided "why the heck not" and started drawing minions. These brushes are very easy to work with, have nice soft bristles, and were easy to clean. They are also very affordable compared to other companies who sell nail art brushes. Nail art brushes are an investment in my opinion and are way better than nail art polishes since you receive many types of brushes, and can use whatever colors you have!

The 15pc Nail Art Design Brush Set cost $5.96 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.

Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Nail Art Brushes: http://www.bornprettystore.com/15pc-nail-design-brush-dotting-drawing-p-439.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Some products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment