Saturday 15 June 2013

Darling Diva Polish - Madonna Collection Swatches & Review

I'm still alive, I promise! Sorry for the delay in these posts but when I planned to get them up I was hit with more exam work, and ended up getting sick, so if I wasn't up doing work, I spent all my time sleeping. But I am back now and I will be spamming your blog feed this weekend with awesome polishes :D ! Today I have 4 more beautiful polishes by Darling Diva Polish from the Madonna collection to show you, so lets get started!

First up is Love Don't Live Here named after the song of the same name, and it consists of a chartreuse green leaning gold microglitter and small fuschia hexagonal glitters in a clear base. This polish can be worn alone in 3 thin coats, I decided to layer 1 coat of Love Don't Live Here over 2 coats of Gumdrop by Orly.

Next is True Blue named after the song of the same name, which is a beautiful blue linear holo polish, but I believe I do spot green flecks and other very tiny glitters in it as well! My swatches are 3 coats worn alone, but full coverage can be reached in only 2.

 Next up is Material Girl named after the song of the same name, and it consists of large and small hexagonal and circle glitters, and silver holographic square and hexagonal glitters in a pink jelly base. My swatches are 2 coats of Material Girl layered over 1 coat of Two-Hour Lunch by Orly.

 Last, but certainly not least is Dress You Up named after the song of the same name, and it is a glitter top coat with over 30 different types of glitter! You can find anything from hearts, flowers, stars, squares, hexagons, and bar glitters in this funkadelic mix! My swatches are 1 coat of Dress You Up layered over 2 coats of Kismet by Color Club.

I know I say this a lot when it comes to Darling Diva Polish's but... ERMAHGERD!!! I love each of these so much, but Dress You Up would definitely be my favorite of the bunch. I love all of the versatile looks you can get from Love Don't Live Here and Dress You Up, how even through the holo in True Blue the green flecks still shine, and the awesome glitter combo in Material Girl. There was no special application needed for any of these polishes, and they dried quickly.

Darling Diva Polishes costs between $9-$14 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here.You may also purchase her polishes from Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signatures, Norway Nails, Le Doux Nuage, and Edgy Polish. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3 

*Products sent for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. True Blue is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dress You Up, what an awesome color mix. Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete