Sunday 16 June 2013

Darling Diva Polish - Movin' On Swatches & Review

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, and all the mothers that play that role also! Today I have the final Darling Diva Polish to show you guys.

This polish is called Movin' On and it consists of red, gold, blue, and translucent white glitters in a white crelly base. My swatches are 1 coat of Movin' on layered over 1 coat of White On The Spot by Milani.

The first thought that came to mind when I saw this polish was "this would be perfect for July 4th" (even though I'm Canadian), it just screams American pride in my opinion, but it would look fabulous the other 364 days of the year :p ! This polish applied very easily, but be careful not to drag the large translucent glitters.

Darling Diva Polishes costs between $9-$14 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here.You may also purchase her polishes from Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signatures, Norway Nails, Le Doux Nuage, and Edgy Polish. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3 

*Products sent for my honest review*

2 comments: