Tuesday 11 June 2013

Nail Nation 3000 - Mini Swatch Spam & Review

Counting down the days until summer vacation (8 school days left)! But until then, I have 4 Nail Nation 300 polishes to show you. The first thought that may come to people's mind when they hear Nail Nation is amazing holographic polishes, but today I'm going to show you that they offer so much more then that!

The first polish I have to show you is called Gilded Lily which consists of  large gun metal hexagonal glitters, small gold hexagonal and diamond glitters, tiny black and blue square glitters, black bar glitters, and purple and pink holographic bar glitters in a very pale lilac cream base. My swatches below are 2 coats worn alone. I fell in love with this polish when Maria first released it, and I'm glad I feel the same now having it on my nails! Certainly my favorite of the bunch.

The next polish I have to show you is Psychedelic Peacock which consists of red bar glitter, various colors and sizes of holographic hexagonal glitters, and an aqua blue shimmer in a very lightly tinted jelly base. The first 4 photos are 3 thin coats of Psychedelic Peacock worn alone, and the other 4 is 2 coats of Psychedelic Peacock worn over 1 coat of Nevermore by Cult Nails. I love the aqua shimmer in this polish, so bright and beautiful!

Next up is Chakra which consists of a extremely subtle shimmer in a hot pink jelly base. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone, but it IS possible to get it opaque in only 1 coat! This polish dries matte (as real neons should!), but if you want to add a little shine to change up this manicure, you can easily add a top coat. The first 3 photos below are without topcoat, and the other 3 are with top coat.

Lastly is Molten which consists of extremely fine holographic glitters in a silver base. The very first thing I realized about this polish before I even swatched it was how opaque it looked just in the bottle, and on the nail it was just that! The first 4 photos are 2 coats of Molten worn alone (although you can obtain full coverage in only one), and the other 4 photos are Molten stamped over Chakra and Nail Nation Holo Graphic Top Coat (which I will be reviewing on Thursday!) using one of my Cheeky plates. BEST silver polish I now own.

All of these polishes applied fabulously, dried quickly, and are gorgeous! Which one is your favorite? Do you own any Nail Nation 3000 polishes, which ones would you recommend? I would love to know!

Nail Nation 3000 polishes can be purchased from her StoreEnvy shop, Llarowe, or by PMing her on Facebook! Don't forget to Like NailNation on Facebook & Twitter for updates, sneak peeks, swatches, and contests!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Products sent for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. Cute stamping at the end! Love the color combo with the glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete