Sunday 9 March 2014

NailNation 3000 - Mini Swatch Spam & Review

Hellooo ladies & gentlemen ! I was lucky enough to be selected as one of Maria of NailNation 3000's bloggers for 2014, and today I have 4 polishes to show you that I'm positive will be to your liking! Just so I don't sound repetitive throughout the post, all swatches were 2 coats worn alone, however most if not all polishes can be worn with only one coat.


First up is Felicity, which consists of a pink color-shifting shimmer and holo in a brown base. This is by far one of the most unique holographic polishes I have ever seen. This is definitely one of those polishes that you have to see in person to appreciate it's true beauty!


Next is Board Walk Empire, which is a gorgeous dark blue holographic polish. This polish reminds me of a holographic version of Swimsuit Nailed It! by OPI.


Next up is Freak Sauce, which is a light red holographic polish. This polish will definitely mess with your eyes from time to time, as sometimes it appears a reddish-orange, and the next it can look like a coral shade.


Last (but certainly not least) is Share The Love, which is a hot pink holographic polish. This polish IS a single pour polish that was created as a tribute for the success of Maria's Share The Love event, so if you like what you see, you better snatch it up NOW before it's too late.


Along with these 4 polishes I received the Hawaiian Plumeria Cuticle Oil by NailNation 3000, which I believe is a new scent. I do apply the cuticle oil with a brush (as I don't trust myself with the dropper ahaha), but I do find the dropper helpful for when I need to refill my cuticle oil pen. I personally enjoy the scent, and it works really great on my dry cuticles.


All of these polishes applied beautifully and are GORGEOUS! No complaints at all with these polishes, they are definitely worth the buy!

Nail Nation 3000 polishes can be purchased from her StoreEnvy shop! Don't forget to Like NailNation on Facebook & Twitter for updates, sneak peeks, swatches, and contests!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment