Sunday 16 June 2013

Nail Nation 3000 - Glow Worm Swatches & Review

Late night post everyone, hope you enjoy! Tonight I will be showing you the ever so popular Glow Worm by Nail Nation 3000! Let me just note this from the beginning, that this week in the GTA its been an ugly raining mess so I wasn't able to capture the true beauty of this polish in the sun. But it should be out to play tomorrow, and if it is I will be sure to update this post with more photos.

Glow Worm is a neon lime green triple holographic polish. This polish can reach full opacity in only 2 thin coats, but you may do 3 if you would like. My swatches are 2 coats of Glow Worm worn alone, showed in my lightbox.
I love this color so much! If you've read my blog for a while, you would know that I'm not a huge fan of most greens, but this shade is so pretty! It applies with ease, and dries extremely quick. This polish is also great with stamping.

Nail Nation 3000 polishes can be purchased from her StoreEnvy shop, Llarowe, or by PMing her on Facebook! Don't forget to Like NailNation on Facebook & Twitter for updates, sneak peeks, swatches, and contests!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3


*Products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment