Saturday 27 July 2013

Born Pretty Store - Holographic Effect Nail Polish #8 Swatches & Review

Good morning everyone! I can't believe this is the last weekend of July already, time sure does fly huh? Today I have the second beautiful holographic polish from the Born Pretty Store to show you guys, so keep reading if you want to know more!

The second color I chose was #8 which is a beautiful blue holographic polish. When the original photos were up when the polish was first released, #8 was shown as a beautiful teal looking polish which is why I was so eager to get it because I didn't have that shade in my collection. So when it arrived I was a tad bit disappointed, but not for too long because #8 is still an AMAZING holo polish regardless. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone.

As I stated before, these polishes are ALMOST just as holographic & smooth looking as the Color Club Halo Hues which was even a shock to me. It applied very easily & gave full coverage in 2-3 coats depending on the color. One "negative" about the polish is that it does have a slight smell to it, not completely unbearable, but I know that is a huge no-no for some people. 

The Holographic Effect Nail Polishes currently cost $5.59 each with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.
Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Holographic Polish #8: http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-holographic-holo-glitter-nail-polish-varnish-hologram-effect-p-6406.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3


*Product sent for my honest review*

1 comment: