Tuesday 30 April 2013

#RevlonSelects - Revlon Rose Beige Swatches & Review

Thank GOODNESS my Blogger is FINALLY letting me upload pictures again, ughh! I've been so frustrated the past couple of days trying to make it work, and after 5 days of refreshing, waiting and switching internet browsers I finally got it to work!

Today I will be showing you this beautiful new polish from Revlon. This colour is called Rose Beige which is a beautiful neutral coloured polish suitable for all ages and skintones. Swatches below are 2 coats worn alone.
I absolutely love this colour and can't wait to see what else Revlon has to offer since it is not a brand I have much of in my personal collection. This polish dries pretty fast and very shiny at that! There was no streaking what so ever or need for special application. I would certainly recommend this polish to others & can see it being used a lot when I don't feel like a white base for stamping.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment