Thursday 2 January 2014

Ringing in the New Year with Bundle Monster!

Happy New Years everyone! I can't believe it is already 2014, time sure does fly! For the month of January, I have dubbed it Bundle Monster Stamping Month on my blog. I will be doing nail art, reviews, and NOTD posts featuring the 3 Bundle Monster stamping sets I picked up during their Black Friday deal a while back throughout the month.


Today's manicure is featuring plate H14 from the holiday set, and this is the manicure I wore to ring in the new year! The colors I used to accomplish (believe it or not) are:
* Cult Nails - Nevermore
* Color Club -Eternal Beauty
* Color Club - Cosmic Fate
* Color Club -  Cherubic (for the accent nail)
* Color Club - Halo-Graphic
* Color Club -  Over The Moon

I absolutely loved my manicure, and each color really pops on the nail in real life despite all of the polishes being holographic. These images stamped wonderfully, but I will go into more detail with that with my full review coming soon! Hope you enjoyed this post & stick around for a crazy month of stamping!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment