Sunday 15 December 2013

Sally Hansen Spring 2014 Satin Glam Swatches & Review

Sally Hansen has introduced a new line of polishes called Satin Glam! Today on the blog I will be showing you two of eight polishes within this line. The two colors I received are Crystalline and Taffeta.


Crystalline is a pearl white polish with iridescent and holographic micro glitter, with a satin finish. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone.


Taffeta is a purple polish with holographic micro glitters, with a satin finish. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone.

I then added one coat of my Gelous topcoat to my ring and middle finger, to see what this polish looks like with a glossy finish.


I did NOT expect that these polishes would look the way they do on the nails. At first glance I wasn't really impressed by what I was seeing from the bottle, as they looked similar to a lot of other products already on the market. But when I swatched these polishes, I was blown away!  The holographic glitters are very subtle in Taffeta when satin (but visible nonetheless), but top coat really makes it pop! The micro glitters in Crystalline are fabulous, and only continue to sparkle if you add top coat to it. I'm definitely interested in seeing what the rest of this collection has to offer!

Although some people have already spotted these polishes in store, these polishes will be available nationwide in February of 2014 for $7.95 each.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment