Sunday 15 December 2013

Sally Hansen Spring 2014 Sugar Shimmers Swatches & Review

Today on the blog I have two of the new Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer polishes. The Sugar Shimmer's are available in 6 gorgeous colors, and dry with a textured matte finish with light-reflecting shimmers. The two colors I received are Sugar Plum and Mint Tint.


Sugar Plum is a light pink textured polish packed with golden shimmer. My swatches are two coats worn alone.

I then added two coats of my Gelous topcoat to my ring and middle finger, to see what this polish looks like with a glossy finish.

Mint Tint is a mint green textured polish with gold to copper shimmer. My swatches are two coats worn alone.

I then added two coats of my Gelous topcoat to my ring and middle finger, to see what this polish looks like with a glossy finish.

I absolutely adore Sugar Plum, both matted and glossy! I was SO sad when I had to remove this polish (it was the first one I swatched) because it applied with ease and dried very quickly (not mention how amazing it looks)! Mint Tint also applies very easily & dries quickly, but the shimmer pay off is much less in comparison to Sugar Plum. The shimmer is a bit more visible than what I was able to capture in a photograph, but I think the shimmer is too light and blends in with the mint color.

Although some people have already spotted these polishes in store, these polishes will be available nationwide in February of 2014 for $7.95 each.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment