Sunday 20 July 2014

Zoya - Bubbly Collection Swatches & Review

Today I will be showing you guys the other 6 polishes from Zoya's summer 2014 line, better known as the Bubbly collection. These polishes are glitter packed in a tinted jelly base. These can be worn alone, which I will be showing you at a later date, but today I will be showing you these colors layered over the Tickled collection which you can find swatches of here.


First up is Stassi, a "citron green with a gold metallic gold and holographic finish" in a jelly base. My swatches are one coat of Stassi layered over 2 coats of Tilda.


Harper is a "cotton candy pink with a gold shimmer" in a jelly base. My swatches are one coat of Harper layered over 2 coats of Kitridge.


Binx is a "spicy orchid purple with gold shimmer" in a jelly base. My swatches are one coat of Binx layered over 2 coats of Rooney.


Jesy is a "firey coral orange with gold undertones" in a jelly base. My swatches are one coat of Jesy layered over 2 coats of Rocha.

citron green with a gold metallic glaze and holographic finish - See more at: http://zoya.com/content/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-in-Stassi-ZP736.html#sthash.jWIcms5B.dpuf
citron green with a gold metallic glaze and holographic finish - See more at: http://zoya.com/content/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-in-Stassi-ZP736.html#sthash.jWIcms5B.dpuf
citron green with a gold metallic glaze and holographic finish - See more at: http://zoya.com/content/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-in-Stassi-ZP736.html#sthash.jWIcms5B.dpuf
citron green with a gold metallic glaze and holographic finish - See more at: http://zoya.com/content/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-in-Stassi-ZP736.html#sthash.jWIcms5B.dpuf
citron green with a gold metallic glaze and holographic finish - See more at: http://zoya.com/content/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-in-Stassi-ZP736.html#sthash.jWIcms5B.dpuf

Muse is a "blue raspberry color with a subtle vein of gold" in a jelly base. My swatches are one coat of Muse over 2 coats of Ling.


Alma is a "warm golden peach color" in a jelly base. My swatches are one coat of Alma layered over 2 coats of Wendy.


Let me just start off by saying I LOVE the color that I got by layering Alma over a pink shade, and will definitely try layering these polishes over other colors to see what the final product will be. I love the shimmer in each of these polishes; it really makes your nails pop without being too over the top. I can't wait to see what these look like on their own!

The Bubbly collection can be purchased for $54, or $9 each from www.zoya.com. Or if you are in any other country outside of the US, you can purchase Zoya polishes from www.nailpolishcanada.com.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment