Tuesday 4 September 2012

Nail Growth Journey - Day 14

Guess who's back, back, back?? Back again, gain, gain??? TPJ's back, back, back, tell a friend, friend friend!! Ahaha I missed you guys sooooooo much! Today was my first day back to school and it was surprisingly easy going... Only if it were like that all the time *sigh*. For those of you that may not know, 2 weeks ago I cut off my long nails to a bad break & have decided to blog the growth of my nails for those who are interested. Although it has felt like forever waiting for them to grow out, it has only been 2 weeks and I've experienced some amazing growth! Take a look for yourself!




I will say I almost broke off my thumb nail while folding laundry, but I managed to save it by changing its shape from square to round. My routine is still the same; just the basic hand lotion and cuticle oil every once in a while. I really like this current length it's at, I think it's super cute.... but I'm a long nails kinda gal so the change to short will be nice while it lasts. Can't wait to see how long they are after a month!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment