Tuesday 12 February 2013

Revlon Moon Candy - Orbit Swatches & Review

Howdy everybody! Today I have one of the Revlon Moon Candy polishes to show you guys. I received this polish from the #RevlonSelects program they were having a while ago where they sent 500 fans some products to test.

This duo is called Orbit and the base polish is a beautiful deep purple, and the flakies are blue and aqua. The formula on the base polish is AMAZING! It was opaque in one thin coat and dried quickly. The flakies on the other hand were thick and more difficult to work with. When dried the flakies do not lay flat which bothers me, but is apart of the effect I guess. The downside to this duo is that it is so small for the price, and the flakies will definitely run out before the base color does.
Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful! You did an awesome job. I failed with this polish but am definitely going to give it another try now!

    ReplyDelete