Friday 15 February 2013

Milani Neon Collection Swatches & Review

 Good afternoon everyone! Today I am going to be showing you the eight neon polishes by Milani.
This post is very picture heavy and I don't wanna make it even longer with jibber jabber; on to the polish!

First up is Pink Rocks! It is a jelly like hot pink polish that may even look red at times. This is 4 coats on its own.
 Next is Pink Hottie which is a beautiful bubble gum pink creme. This is 3 coats below, but opaqueness can be achieved in 2.
 Techno Red is a tomato red jelly polish with a slight orange tint to it. This is 4 coats on its own.
 Awesome Orange is a deep orange jelly polish, reminds me so much of an orange highlighter! This is 4 coats on its own.
 Totally 80's is the PERFECT yellow highlighter jelly/creme polish in my opinion. This is 3 coats with no undies.
 Fresh Teal is a teal creme polish. This polish was a pain in my butt (and other bloggers I've seen) to photograph because the photos were either coming out looking too green or too blue! The actual color of this polish is a tad bit more green than it is photographed here. This is 2 coats alone.
 Dude Blue is a sea blue creme polish, and looks like a dupe of Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away! This is 2 coats worn on its own.
 Lastly is Rad Purple which is a berry colored purple jelly/creme polish. This is 3 coats worn on its own.
 I have to say that all the colors in this collection are beautiful, but I don't consider some of them to be neon in my opinion. The only colors I agree are neons are Pink Rocks!,  Techno Red, Awesome Orange, Totally 80's, and Rad Purple as they had genuine semi-matte finishes as a good neon should. The other colors are beautiful as well, and perhaps my favorites of the collection. Next time however, I will try starting with a white coat of polish as they recommend not only to make the colors pop, but to help make my nails not visible through the polish.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment:

  1. I love neon polishes but I think you have right: not all the colors of the collection are neon!

    ReplyDelete