Friday 31 May 2013

Born Pretty Store - Stamping Plate m65 Review

Good evening everyone! This week has been pretty hectic school wise, and my niece was born so I've been doing a little less blogging this week, but I'm ready to get back in action! Today I have another product from the Born Pretty Store to share with you guys, and something about this product will either be a hit or a miss for people.

I received the m65 stamping plate which is supposed to be an exact copy of the Konad m65 stamping plate. As all stamping plates do, a blue protective plastic protected the plate from scratches, and can easily be removed with tweezers before use. When I first got the stamp, I immediately noticed how small it was compared to other plates on the market (comparison photo below). I also noticed that there was no protective backing on the plates, making the edges very sharp to the touch.

To test this plate I did a manicure starting off with Prince Charming by Orly as my base, then stamped over it with Nevermore by Cult Nails.

I also tested the rest of the designs out on paper to see how they all work, and here were my results.

Besides the fact that the images are very small compared to most plates, the quality of the designs are pretty good especially for the price. The details in each design are etched fairly well, and the design will be able to cover your nails if they are the same length as my nails currently or shorter. Besides the things listed at the beginning of the post, I have no complaints!

The Stamping Plate m65 cost $2.99 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.

Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Stamping Plate m65: http://www.bornprettystore.com/stamping-sticker-nail-stamp-template-p-1081.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3


*Some products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment