Tuesday 28 May 2013

Rainbow Honey - FAB Summer Set Swatches & Review

Today I have Rainbow Honey's brand new limited edition FAB Summer set to show you guys, and I think you will like what you see! Just so I do not sound repetitive, the application on all 3 polishes was great and dried fairly quickly.

First up is Tenda which consists of a golden shimmer in a bright kelly green base. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone, but it was almost good enough to be worn alone in only 1! This polish is not as neon looking in real life as it is shown in the photos, and is a tad bit darker.

Next up is Schrammi which also consists of a golden shimmer, but in a deep coral base. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone.
Lastly is Costa del Sol which is a glitter top coat which consists of holographic hexagonal and bar glitters and iridescent glitters in a clear base. My swatches are 1 coat of Costa del Sol layered over 2 coats of both Tenda and Schrammi.


The FAB Summer Set is now available through fab.com for a limited time only. Each set contains 3 full size 15ml nail lacquers designed exclusively for FAB by Rainbow Honey. $25. While supplies last. For more information visit http://fab.com/designer/rainbow-honey/

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Products sent for my honest review*

1 comment: