Sunday 18 August 2013

Vintage Rock Chic Nail Art - Inspired by Robin Moses

Hello everyone! Today I have some nail art to show you that was inspired by the wonderful Robin Moses. I chose to recreate one of her vintage nail looks, and I think they came out pretty awesome (besides my sloppy stripes & sucky roses hahaha)! I will include a link to her tutorial at the end of this post for anyone that will also like to recreate this look.

I don't own any Julie G polishes like she uses in her video, so I used some similar China Glaze shades instead. The peach color is Peachy Keen, The minty color(s) (I added some white into the original color) is For Audrey, and I forgot the name of the pink I used. The black is acrylic paint, and the studs are from the Born Pretty Store.
Here is the link to the tutorial done by Robin Moses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyi7VTdRMgw. If you haven't already checked out her work, you really should because she is AMAZING!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

No comments:

Post a Comment