Tuesday 22 April 2014

Born Pretty Store - Glow in the Dark Nail Stickers Review

Today on the blog, I will be showing you some awesome glow in the dark nail stickers from the Born Pretty Store.





I have four different patterns of nail stickers, and they are all from the same brand Juyou. Because they are all from the same brand & are all the same quality, I'll be doing one review just to avoid sounding repetitive. I'd also like to keep some of these for later on in the year, as they're out of season (just imagine me walking around with Christmas nails in the middle of spring ahaha).


The patterns I picked out (in order displayed below) are YB-Q101, YB-Q099, YB-Q100, & #2.


So the pattern I decided to try on was the galaxy looking design (YB-Q101). There are enough sticker sizes to fit each of my nails, and still have leftovers if I want to do an accent nail or mix and match manicure in the future. I was surprised when I first applied these nail stickers because they were more sheer than I expected, but not so sheer that you can see your nail line. These stickers adhered very easily & lasted me about a week, and the glow is amazing (so much fun for the nights you can't sleep :p).


These Glow in the Dark Nail Stickers currently cost $2.99 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.


Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Glow in the Dark Nail Sticker YB-Q101: http://www.bornprettystore.com/14pcs-luminous-glow-dark-blue-nail-stickers-fantastic-waterfall-scenery-pattern-p-9842.html
Link to Glow in the Dark Nail Sticker YB-Q099: http://www.bornprettystore.com/14pcs-luminous-glow-dark-purple-nail-stickers-charming-cocoanut-trees-pattern-p-9841.html
Link to Glow in the Dark Nail Sticker YB-Q100: http://www.bornprettystore.com/14pcs-luminous-glow-dark-nail-stickers-pretty-natural-landscape-pattern-p-9840.html
Link to Glow in the Dark Nail Sticker #2: http://www.bornprettystore.com/14pcs-luminous-glow-dark-nail-stickers-delicate-christmas-ornaments-snowflakes-pattern-p-9839.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3


*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment