Sunday 13 January 2013

Utopia's Polish Swatches & Review

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! Today I have 5 gorgeous polishes by Utopia's Polish to show you. No time for jibber jabber, let's get straight to the polish!

 First up is Luck O' The Irish. It is a beautiful seafoam green jelly that contains holographic and non holographic hexes, squares, and hearts of different sizes, and also has green and red micro glitters and gold shimmer. Below is two coats with one coat of Gelous for a smooth finish. I absolutely ADORE this shade of green!
 Next up is Be My Sweetheart which was created for Valentines Day. This polish consists of red hexes and squares of different sizes, red hearts, white hex glitter, holographic gold hexes, red bar glitter, and gold shimmer in a light pink base. Below is 2 coats alone along with a coat of Gelous for a smooth finish. This polish totally reminds me of strawberries!



 Next is Warrior Princess which I believe was also created for Valentines day. I call this the ultimate girly bomb because it consists of purple hexes, pink hexes of different sizes, pink circle glitter, pink squares, holographic hexes of different sizes, and a bit of silver shimmer in a blue-toned pink! Below is two coats alone along with a coat of Gelous for a smooth finish.

 Next up is Brilliant Ideas. This polish consists of TONS of purple and pink hex glitter, blue hex glitter, holographic pink glitter, silver holographic hex glitter, and a bit of silver shimmer in a light blue jelly base. Below is 2 coats alone along with a coat of Gelous for a smooth finish. This kind of reminds me of Warrior Princess, but they are both beautiful in their own way.
 Lastly is Creative Energy. This polish consists of large black hex glitter, black shredded glitter, violet and lavender hexes and squares, silver holographic hex glitters, and tiny red hex glitters in a white base. Below is 2 coats alone along with a coat of Gelous for a smooth finish. This is actually my favorite color combination, and for it to be in polish form made me even happier! Next time however I will try layering it over white since there is so much glitter over powering the look.
Overall I really do love these polishes! I've known about this brand for a while but have never purchased from their before, but these beauties I surely will be! Other indies have some competition, they better watch out! I've never seen anyone create combinations for polish quite like this & even with larger glitters there was no need for glitter placement or special application.

Utopia's Polish can be purchased from her etsy shop found here where mini's range between $4.50-$5.00 and full sized bottles range between $9.00-$10.00. There will be a restock today including these colors so get your wallets ready! For more updates and sneak peeks Like Utopia's Polish on Facebook here.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Products provided for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment