Sunday 27 January 2013

Darling Diva Polish - Glacier Swatches & Review

Good morning everyone, today I have the second polish from Darling Diva Polish to show you! This polish is called Glacier and it is a light blue soft linear holographic polish with blue iridescent glitters. Below is 2 coats of Glacier on its own. Just as the previous polish, there are two sets of photos; the first being in shade and the second being taken in the light to show off the different details of this polish.

 Let there be light!
I think this polish matches its name to a T! When I look at this polish on my nails I get the icy, winter like feeling. I love the two looks you get with the iridescent glitters and holographics, so beautiful! I love how this polish also compliments my skin tone which is usually not the case with extremely light colors. When applying it however, my impatience got the best of me and I didn't allow any dry time in between coats, so when I attempted to apply the second coat everything got dragged. So I went back and applied it again, only this time waiting about a minute between coats and everything applied smoothly.
Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$12 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!

Peace & Love,

--TPJ<3



*Products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment