Thursday 31 January 2013

Darling Diva Polish - Flirt Swatches & Review

Good afternoon everyone! This post is well delayed, and my apologies for that, but exams have been kicking my butt the past week but they are finally over! Today I have the third Darling Diva Polish to show you today called Flirt. Flirt is a soft green soft linear holo polish with green iridescent glitters. Below is 3 very this coats of Flirt on its own, but it can be opaque in only two. The first set of pictures is in a more shaded area to show off the green iridescent glitters, and the second set of photo's really show off the holo.
 In the light:
I love the concept of this polish just as the others, but I personally think it washes me out. It truly is beautiful however and the green iridescent glitters glisten like nobody's business! It applies very evenly and smoothly (I do recommend waiting a bit in between coats). This dried quickly also!

 Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$12 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3




*Products sent for my honest review*

1 comment: