Saturday 26 January 2013

Darling Diva Polish - Peonie Swatches & Review

Good afternoon everyone, today I have the first of 4 polishes from my favorite indie brand EVER Darling Diva Polish to show you! This polish is called Peonie and it is a cross between a pink and mauve colored soft linear holo with green flecks to boot! For my swatch purposes I used 3 coats on its own (only because I have long free edges), but it can be opaque in only 2 :). The first set of pictures is in a more shaded area to show off the green flecks, and the second set of photo's really show off that holo.

 Time to add some light!

 This was hands down my favorite of the 4 I received because 1) I love almost ANY polish with a purple hint to it and 2) I love the effect not only the holo it has, but the green fleck as well! Even when you're not in places that allow the holo to shine through, the green flecks take the spotlight for a look that is just as beautiful! As always it applied smoothly and evenly, it even dried a lot faster than usual which is always a bonus!

Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$12 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3


*Products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment