Wednesday 2 January 2013

Sally Beauty Supply Clearance Haul!

Hey guys, just wanted to show you my little haul I got during Sally's clearance sale. My total cost for my haul with the birthday coupon was $24 (and Gelous costs $8 in Canada so the deal on polish was GREAT)!
I picked up the Cheers gift pack (See my review here) and the Puttin' On The Glitz gift pack by China Glaze, a Gelous top coat which I was in desperate need of, and the Color Club Winter Affair collection (excluding the purple one). I will be swatching all of these very soon and hopefully you can pick some up for cheap at your local Sally's.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

3 comments:

  1. Great deal! I am currently awaiting the arrival of my online Sally's order of clearance/sale stuff. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could have ordered from online too! Too bad they don't ship polish to Canada from the website!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, super haul, wish we got bargains like that here :( !

    ReplyDelete