Saturday 11 August 2012

Nail Art August: #7 Fish Tail Mani

I wasn't planning on posting anything this weekend, but since I had the time I decided why not. Tonight's post is an all purple fish tail manicure inspired by Lucy's Stash and her easy to follow tutorial which can be found on google. I thought it was gonna be super hard to do but it really is easy! Next time I hope to make my lines neater though :). These polishes are all Milani. 



A few hours later I looked at my nails and thought it was missing a little something. So I added a coat of Milani's "Hot Pink" which is a very sheer pink polish. I loved the final look!

Have you ever tried these nails? If so post them on my Facebook page , I would love to see!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh your nails are so amazing :) I just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

    http://polishmymind.blogspot.se/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete