Friday 25 October 2013

Born Pretty Store - Square Candy Fluorescent Colors Stud Rhinestones Review

Thank goodness it's Friday! Another productive week has come and gone, and to kick off what I hope will be a relaxing weekend for everyone, I will be doing a stud review from the Born Pretty Store.

I recieved the Square Candy Fluorescent Colors Stud Rhinestones which consists of approximately 260 pastel and neon square studs. Each of these studs are 3mm big. I decided that I would use the pastels while testing this product, along with similar base color polishes. The colors I used to achieve this look are:
*Orly - Blue Collar
*China Glaze - Peachy Keen
*China Glaze - Spontaneous
*Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet

 

These studs are the bomb.com! I don't know what it is about these, but they give me a cool retro vibe. I love how much attention was given to these studs, everything down to the neon studs being matte like a real neon should. The studs are easy to pick up and place, & does not get ripped off easily.  Great addition to my nail art items.

The Square Candy Fluorescent Colors Stud Rhinestones currently cost $4.59 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.

Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Square Candy Fluorescent Colors Stud Rhinestones: http://www.bornprettystore.com/260pcs-square-candy-fluorescent-colors-stud-rhinestones-acrylic-nail-decoration-wbox-p-7216.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Product sent for my honest review*

2 comments: