Monday 28 October 2013

Born Pretty Store - Sweet Color Eco-friendly Candy Nail Polish Swatches & Review

Today on the blog I have a quick little review for a polish from the Born Pretty Store!


I selected the Sweet Color eco-friendly candy nail polish in the color S156 which is a beautiful forest green cream polish. This polish is almost like a jelly when applying, so my swatches are 3 coats to achieve full coverage.


I don't know what about this polish is exactly "eco-friendly" since they do not have it listed under the description, but I'm going to assume they mean that this polish is 3-free. I actually really like this color, and if you have been a follower of my blog for a long time you would know that I am not a fan of greens. The perfect shade of green for Christmas in my opinion! The only downside to this polish is that it does have an odd smell, and I know a lot of people don't like spending time applying a bunch of coats for full coverage which this polish requires.

The Sweet Color Eco-friendly Candy Nail Polish currently cost $6.14 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.


Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Sweet Color Eco-friendly Candy Nail Polish: http://www.bornprettystore.com/sweet-color-friendly-candy-nail-polish-varnish-s153-s156-p-6332.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Product sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment