Wednesday 23 October 2013

Born Pretty Store - Sweet Colors #4 Dazzling Starry Magical Multicolored Shell Glitter Nail Polish Swatches & Review

Hello fellow nail polish enthusiasts! Today I have a totally gorgeous flakie polish that I will be reviewing from the Born Pretty Store on le blog, so if flakies are your thing you ought to stick around!


The polish I recieved is The Sweet Colors #4 Dazzling Starry Magical Multicolored Shell Glitter Nail Polish. It is a rainbow flakie polish in a slightly tinted base.The flakies can turn from red, to orange, to green, to gold, to blue, and even to purple; it's truly beautiful! I swatched this polish over 2 colors of my choice; black to show the color changes at its best, as well as a purple colored polish. My first set of swatches is one coat of #4 layered over one coat of Nevermore by Cult Nails.


I also swatched this polish over Blurple by LAQA & Co.


Overall this product is worth the buy in my opinion. It comes in a 12mL bottle and the price range is just right for the amount of polish you're getting. The polish is very easy to apply and is packed with flakie goodness so that one coat is more than enough. The only possible negative that I would have on this product is that it does have a slight scent to it that I find unpleasant, but if that would not bother you I'd go for it!

The Sweet Colors Dazzling Starry Magical Multicolored Shell Glitter Nail Polish currently cost $8.99 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.


Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Sweet Colors #4 Dazzling Starry Magical Multicolored Shell Glitter Nail Polish: http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-water-decals-sticker-transfer-sticker-black-arabesque-pattern-h015-p-6437.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3


*Product(s) sent for my honest review* 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! I noticed these on the Born Pretty site, but thought I'd pass because of the price. Now I have to have one! :-)

    ReplyDelete