Saturday 19 October 2013

Dazzling Starry Magical Multicolored Shell Glitter Nail Polish Sneak Peek

Hi everyone! My late night post is going up waaay later than expected due to my exhaustion & falling asleep aha. I'm just going to give you guys a sneak peek at one of 3 Born Pretty Store reviews I'll be cranking out. Today I will just be disclosing the name of the polish, and what it is layered over. All of the in depth info on my thoughts about the product will come later. But on this post based on the effect you see this polish giving, I would like YOU the readers to pick about 2-3 more colors you would like to see it swatched over.


The product is infact a nail polish called the Dazzling Starry Magical Multicolored Shell Glitter Nail Polish. Below it is swatched over Blurple by LAQA & Co which I know you're probably tired of seeing on my blog at this point ahaha! My thoughts? You'll find out soon ^_^ !

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

1 comment: