Tuesday 19 November 2013

NOTD - Kiss By the Tree Meets Manhattan

Good morrow fellow nail polish enthusiasts! Today I have a beautiful new glitter top coat to show you from Finger Paints to get you ready for the holiday season.

This polish is called Kiss By the Tree from the Holiday Love Affair collection that can be found at Sally's. Kiss By the Tree consists of multiple shapes and sizes of white and metallic red glitters in a clear base. I decided (and found after testing some swatches) that it is best when swatched over a darker base color to make the red glitter really POP! My swatches are 2 coats of Manhattan by NYC which is a deep purple polish followed by 1 coat of Kiss By The Tree.

The first thing that pops into my head when I look at this polish is candy canes, which SCREAMS holiday season in my opinion (which I am totally excited for)! I might have to break my no buy once again and buy a few more polishes from Finger Paints, they're releasing some beauties this holiday season!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment:

  1. I really like the darker base with this glitter; I tried it over the red shimmer from the same collection and the red glitters blended in too much, I thought.

    ReplyDelete