Thursday 14 November 2013

Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Nails?

So this weekend I hit up Sally's to pick up a big ol' bottle of nail polish remover and some top coat, but I still had $5.00 to make up before I hit the $20.00 mark to use the coupon, so I was able to pick up a polish (yay)! After struggling for a good 10 minutes, I finally chose ONE polish, and that polish is Colorful Collage by Finger Paints.

Colorful Collage is packed with multiple sizes of silver holographic hexagonal glitters in a clear base.


That same night I removed my old manicure and this baby went right onto my nails! The base color I used for this manicure is two coats of U Pink Swear by Milani, I then applied one coat of Colorful Collage.


I loved this manicure, but it felt like something was missing... I just didn't know what at the time. So a day after applying this manicure I whipped out my nail foil and added some to the tips of my nails. The nail foil glue brush applied the glue streaky, which I actually like because it gives the foil a cool look when applied. The more I looked at my nails after I was finishes, the more I was reminded of the pink Power Ranger. Am I the only one that thinks so? I don't know...

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

2 comments:

  1. Hah! Pink Power Ranger XD I really love the pink and I think the streaky foil turned out pretty cool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mani! I love the inspiration behind it. I totally remember dressing up as the Pink Power Ranger when I was really little.

    ReplyDelete