Monday 1 October 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Pumpkins

I can't believe it's October already! Is it just me or has this year flown by quickly?! When most people think of the month of October the first thing that comes to mind is halloween, and for the whole month I will be participating in my first nail art challenge. I hope I can keep up with it since it is every 4 days instead of everyday, because I know I have been slacking off lately.


Today's theme is pumpkins, & what is Halloween without jack-o-lanterns? I *attempted* to make different expressions on each nail and I think it would have been great.... up until it came time to draw the leaves. I like the details I came up with for the basic pumpkin design, but clearly I am no artist.




Even though it's not the greatest manicure, I really had fun doing this and can't wait to see what else I can come up with for future days. If you want to join in it's not too late ! Have fun and don't forget to check out everyone else's awesome pumpkins for today!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

5 comments: