Friday 19 October 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Spiders

I was on the bus today on my way home from school, when this girl tapped me on my shoulder and was freaking out. I had no idea why until she told me there was a HUGE spider climbing on me. I slapped that sucker off so quick and ran for my life. I'm deathly afraid of pretty much any insects, but I guess that was its way of reminding me to do today's Halloween nail art challenge theme which is indeed spiders.





 I used one coat of China Glaze's Liquid Crystal over one coat of Ozotic 743, and hand drew the spiders with black acrylic paint.

Check out the other awesome manicures!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

7 comments:

  1. I would scare to death if something similar would happen to me :DD Anyway great mani :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your spiders, not the one crawling on you, I would freak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that's so crazy! I would have freaked out too. Spiders just creep me out. I love yours on the colorful background - nice way to detract from their scariness!!

    ReplyDelete