Tuesday 2 October 2012

Cheeky Summer Stamping Plates Review

Hey guys! Today I have something really cool to show you that has never been featured on my blog or facebook fanpage before -- STAMPING!

This is the summer stamping plate collection from Cheeky Beauty. The set comes with 26 stamping plates with a total of 161 designs I believe. I received these plates exactly 5 weeks after it was processed inside of a bubble mailer. The plates come in a cute little storage box shown above. I love how it extremely detailed it is down to the lashes on the second "e", really shows me that they took the time out to impress & grab the interest of the customers. It also comes along with a nail art license that may be used as an emergency scraper. This is really convenient for people who dislike metal scrapers due to them scratching the plates or if you just happen to misplace it. An easily removable blue film protects each plate, & for further protection there is a soft backing to prevent any cuts.

Here are the images that you receive in this set:
I'll update this post soon with pictures of my actual plates once I figure out how to do it without the reflection of the camera :p. The images on these plates are a lot bigger compared to other plates such as Bundle Monster. I was able to stamp my nails completely and still have plenty of the image left! Another great thing is that full sized images were designed so that you may wear the designs on your tips or the full nail.

Testing, testing, 1..2...3!:












This set has a vast number of unique designs that are extremely detailed such as the music plates ( guitars shown above) or the flying saucer destroying the Earth! The plates are etched deep enough to get a nice clean design.

My overall rating of these plates is a 8/10. The only thing I disliked was how long the shipping took, which is understandable considering that they came all the way from China. Like they say, good things take time right? ;)

The summer stamping set costs $24.99 and may be purchased from their new website  http://www.cheeky-beauty.com/ or on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Cheeky-Stamping-Manicure-Accessories-Designs/dp/B0082XRJXS/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=A20FLKTL282B2U. And don't forget to check out their Facebook page for updates and other customer's creations!

*These products were sent for my complete honest review*

2 comments:

  1. Great post! A lot of designs are unique and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't wait to get mine, I have to wait one more month to arrive :(
    The nail swatches looks great! ^_^

    ReplyDelete