Monday 4 March 2013

31 Day Challenge pt. 2 - Day: 1-4

Good afternoon guys! As most of you know, I've decided to participate in another 31 day challenge. I don't know who originally came up with it, but I found the post on Nail Polish Junkie's Facebook fanpage so thank you to her! I'd love if you guys would join me and I will be doing this for the entire month of March along with reviews and nail art so prepare yourselves!
Below is the themes for day 1-4 since I began today.
Day 1's theme was red nails. On my nails are 2 coats of Madison Avenue by NYC topped off with Two Timer by Cult Nails, beautiful combo!
Day 2's theme was orange nails. The base color for this manicure is 2 coats of Mango by Kleancolor, and I topped it off with one coat of one of my favorite Darling Diva Polishes which is The Pumpkin Queen, which I then matted with Matte Me Crazy by NYC.
Day 3's theme was yellow nails. On my nails is 2 coats of Lexington Yellow by NYC, then I added large holographic gold hexagonal glitter to my tips.
Day 4's theme is green nails, and I decided to use this beautiful green with a gold shimmer by Icing which is called All That Glitters Is Green.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the month has in store for me, I'm excited!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment:

  1. fave is definitely the red one! but theyre all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete