Tuesday 26 March 2013

It's About Time!

It's been over a year, but by golly I've finally done it! I haven't done this technique in over a year before I started blogging, but I thought it would be nice to start this up again... Bring on the water marbling! Keep in mind it has been a while, and I know I need to re-learn how to dip my fingers and how to clean up without interrupting the design, but I just wanted to show my progress with you as I go along :).

My base color was White On The Spot by Milani and the 2 colors I used to create this swirled marble are Signature Gold and Dark Coffee by Milani.
Have you ever tried water marbling? Do you enjoy the concept behind water marbling? Let me know your opinions!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

2 comments:

  1. wow this is awesome! great color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive tried and havent seen to grasp it yet but i keep trying sooner or later ill get it lol

    ReplyDelete