Sunday 24 March 2013

Mini Naild'It Unique Nail Polish Sunday Swatch Spam

How is everything going my beautiful people?! It feels like FOREVER since I've made a blog post and I've pretty much gave up on the 31 day challenge because I've fallen so far behind. But anyways, I have 3 beautiful Naild'It Unique Nail Polish's to show you guys on this relaxing Sunday afternoon.

First up is Candy Wrapper which consists of rainbow matte hexagonal and shredded glitter of different sizes in a white creme base. My swatches were only 2 coats worn alone topped with a coat of Gelous, but can be worn over white if desired :).  The name of this polish goes perfect with the polish itself! Totally reminds me of what a child's bag of Halloween candy looks like 2 weeks after getting it with the torn chocolate and bubblegum wrappers and the crushed bits of lollipops hanging out in the bottom. Applied beautifully and dried quickly.
Next is Rock N Dot Fusion which consists of black and white bar glitters, black and white and hot pink hexagonal and square glitters of different sizes, and black and hot pink shapes hidden within such as stars, flowers, and even hearts in a clear base. No matter how hard I looked I could not see any of these hidden shapes when looking at the bottle and was shocked when they showed up on the nail! I applied 1 coat of Rock N Dot Fusion over 2 coats of Bubblegum Pink by Sally Hansen. There was no need for fishing or special application required with this polish. Definitely my favorite of the bunch & I can't wait to try it over other colors.
Lastly is Berryeed Treasure which consists of black and white bar glitters, turquoise, black, purple, and white hexagonal glitters of various sizes, purple holographic hexagonal glitter, and purple microglitter in a clear base. Don't quote me on this, but I believe that this polish is retired. I layered 1 coat of Berryeed Treasure over 2 coats of Caribbean Frost by Wet N' Wild. I wish I would have layered it over a creme because the metallic base distracts from the beauty of this polish. This polish is super sparkly and is a great way to spice up any manicure.
The Naild'It Unique Nail Polish etsy shop is currently closed, but be sure to Like them on Facebook for restock information, sneak peeks, and deals. Naild'It may also be purchased from Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signature, and even Overall Beauty!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Some products provided for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. All of these are so beautiful, I need to try Naild'it polishes.

    ReplyDelete