Monday 11 March 2013

31 Day Challenge pt. 2 - Day 7: Black & White

Hey everyone, today I'm playing catch-up with my 31 day challenge posts. After my birthday past on Thursday I've been crazy busy & still am >.<,  but hopefully I'll be caught up by tomorrow. The theme for day 7 is black & white nails. My base color is White On The Spot by Milani, then I attempted to put my fan brush to use with Liquid Vinyl by Orly... It doesn't look so hot in my opinion. Then I mixed the two colors to get the grey color that is also in this manicure. Next time I'll just stick to brushes that I actually know how to use.
Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

2 comments:

  1. Well I think this looks outstanding!!! Very modern art like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually looks pretty cool. Would be a great accent nail!

    ReplyDelete