Wednesday 13 March 2013

Shimmer Polish - Kim Swatches & Review

Today I have my first ever Shimmer Polish to show you guys! This is one of the prizes I selected from Overall Beauty after winning Jen's Nail File's Valentines Day contest she held in February. The color I selected is called Kim which consists of a variety of shades and sizes of blue and purple glitters in a clear base.
 I started off this manicure with Secret Peri-Wink-Le by China Glaze which is a beautiful periwinkle creme polish. This is two thin coats which applied amazingly and was *almost* a one coater!
 I then topped it off with one coat of Kim and applied a coat of Gelous top coat for added shine. This polish is ridiculously sparkly and is packed with glitter. I believe that it can be worn alone in 2-3 coats if desired, but I love it layered!
I then decided to use my NYC Matte Me Crazy top coat over this manicure, and it really makes this glitter stand out in my opinion!

Shimmer polishes can be purchased from http://www.shimmyshimmer.com or http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShimmerPolish for $12.00 a bottle & she ships worldwide! Check them out on Facebook too for amazing swatches, deals, and even giveaways!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

3 comments: